I didn't catch much of the ABC pres. debate on Tuesday; saw it on CC at the sports bar. No substitute (or perfect substitute?) for the "real thing", because I obviously missed out (and am now only catching up on) the real issues. Oh, yep, everyone missed the real substance. Because G.S. and C. G. needed to know about more pressing issues, like Obama's choice not to wear another consumerist-replica of a "sacred" patriotic object, stamped time and time again on everything from boxer shorts to greasy pizza boxes destined for the dumpster.
I came across some great open letters, one from Will Bunch of the Philadelphia Daily News, and one from The Nation.
The only thing worse? Now, we're again distracted from the candidates' ideas, policies and approaches to the issues. Can we please get back to focusing/worrying/speculating on Tuesday's primary?
So Long, Farewell
-
The time has come to Kevork the blog. And rather than leave the 3 Ps
lingering with half-thoughts in cyberspace forever, we decided, before
signing off, to...
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment